Monday, January 24, 2011

Sketching tutor's updated website

I am Wendy Shortland, the tutor for the Bookmaking and Sketching workshop. I've given my website a complete re-work. It's not entirely finished - two pages left to do and a whole lot of tinkering. Over the weekend I finished the web page with images from my sketchbooks, so I thought I'd share that with the Garden Sketchabout blog. I will be working on my website some more over the next weeks and by the time the classes start I plan to add more resources - more links about sketching and a book review page.

I am working on studies for drawings for the exhibition at present. They need to be 'new work' so I can't share them with you, so here is a drawing from 2009, done in the gardens, where the lotuses are blooming beautifully now. There are more flowers than I've ever seen, so I'd recommend seeing them while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment